Saturday, December 15, 2007

One night in Fukuoka.

I have officially arrived in Japan.

That said it is time to get this bloggy started. After a short week in Vancouver I am glad to be out of there. I am sure that there are many interesting and fun things to do in this city, but given our work schedule while we were there, I am glad that it is over. The only thing I really had time to take in were all of the homeless people who were all very interested in selling me some pot. As I write this I am in Fukuoka Japan, chillin in my tiny hotel room. So far so good. I had some excellent beef at an Izakaya across the street. The beef was tender, delicious, and drenched in a wonderful sweet sauce. It was also a nice chance of pace after the appetizer that, from what I could tell, consisted mainly of octopus skin and cucumbers. Throw in two beers and a lot of attention from the staff and the $20 price tag doesn't sound too bad. Now if you will excuse me I need to get some sleep. Who knows what adventures tomorrow holds.

No comments: